Instructions to access online sessions
IMPORTANT: Decisions of the SAAEI Steering Committee
Once the review process of the paper has finished, the adopted decisions of the Steering Committee in the last meeting are the following:
- Although the current edition of the conference has been cancelled owing to the pandemic situation, the accepted papers will be published in a proceedings book with ISBN.
- Authors with accepted papers will decide if they want to include their papers in the proceedings book of this year or reserve them for the following edition. In the next days, a questionnaire will be enabled to indicate the decision made by the authors.
- Authors who decide to include the paper in the proceedings book of this year should upload a video of their presentation.
- A reduced registration fee will be stablished for the authors who decide to include their papers in the proceedings book of this year.
- Virtual sessions will be organized, as a pilot activity, where a reduced number of the papers published in the proceedings book of this year will be presented in live sessions, which will be held on September 2, 3 and 4, 2020. Participation in this pilot activity will be voluntary.
- Further information will be available in the next few days in the website of the conference.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
The SAAEI 2020 Organizing Committee,
Annual Seminar on Automation, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation.
The 27th edition of the Annual Seminar on Automation, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation (SAAEI’20) will be hosted by Castilla-La Mancha University’s School of Industrial Engineering, located in Ciudad Real, between the 8-10 July 2020.
The SAAEI is an annual conference whose aim is to be a forum where specialists and researchers from universities, research centers and companies, at national and international level, can share their work results, exchange ideas and create consortia in order to undertake future projects with greater efficiency and impact. Authors are
invited to submit original works in the fields of automation, electronics and instrumentation.
Sponsors and collaborators