Call for papers
Download call for papers in pdf format:
Read call for papers in EasyChair.
The program of the conference presents the main following topic areas (but is not limited to them):
- Power conversion techniques.
- Control techniques in power converters.
- Instrumentation and measurement systems. Sensor networks.
– Sensors and transducers, data acquisition systems, circuits and embedded systems for measurement.
– Signal and image processing in measurement systems; real-time applications.
– Optical Measurement Systems based on optic fibre.
– Measurement of physical, chemical and biological magnitudes.
– Measurement systems for robotics, industry 4.0 and advanced manufacturing.
– Measurements for non-destructive testing and evaluation.
– Measurements in positioning, tracking and navigation systems.
– Energy measurement systems and for the energy industry.
– Measurements in environmental monitoring, agriculture, food production and food safety.
– Measurements for the automotive and transport industry, aerospace and space systems.
– Measurements in communications and IoT systems; data Storage in Metrology.
– Measurements in medical, biomedical and health care systems.
- Semiconductor devices and passive components.
- Applications to electrical energy systems.
– Electrical energy systems.
– Renewable energies.
– Energy storage systems.
– Energy management systems.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Industrial automation. Industry 4.0.
- Electrical mobility. Electric vehicle.
- Technological applications.
– Industrial systems.
– Power electronics applications in industry.
– Communication systems.
– Computer systems.
– Electronics and power electronics applications in the aerospace, military and scientific sectors.
– Optoelectronic applications.
– Analog and digital control theory.
– Other power electronics and industrial applications.
- Educational applications.
– Methodological aspects and active methodologies in the environment of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA): assessment techniques, virtual laboratories, multimedia and online teaching, etc.
– Project/problem based learning (PBL).
– Collaborative learning.
– Works with important hardware components.
– Works related to university teaching in general: management, etc.